Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Glaze with 680x482 Resolution
Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Glaze. Line bottom of pan with parchment paper or waxed paper; butter paper. Drizzle the easy chocolate glaze over this cake, or use your own favorite glaze on the cake. A mocha or orange glaze would be delicious choices as well, if you're feeling indulgent.
Just cream together some butter, sugar and brown sugar until it is light and fluffy. Add some eggs, vanilla and your base is ready. Stir in a mix of flour, salt, baking soda and cocoa powder. You can have Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Glaze using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Glaze
- You need 1 of Devils Food cake mix.
- It’s 1 package (5.9 oz) of instant chocolate pudding mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oli.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1 cup of miniature semi sweet chips.
- Prepare 2 cups of powdered sugar (for glaze).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder (for glaze).
- You need 2 tablespoons of melted butter (for glaze).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla (for glaze).
- It’s 4 tablespoons of milk (for glaze).
Grease and flour bundt pan, set aside. In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix and chocolate chips. In another bowl, combine water, eggs, and vanilla mixing well. Beat on low speed until just combined.
Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Glaze step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease bundt pan..
- Mix cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, vegetable oil, eggs and water. Fold in chips last. Empty mix into bundt pan. Bake 40-45 minutes in preheated oven..
- For glaze: Mix powdered sugar and cocoa powder. Mix milk and vanilla. Combine and add melted butter. Whisk to combine. Drizzle on cooled cake..
To make glaze, bring butter, buttermilk, and cocoa to a simmer in a small saucepan. Remove from heat and whisk in vanilla and powdered sugar. Let cool slightly before pouring over cooled cake. In a double broiler over hot, but not boiling water, combine chocolate chips, butter, and corn syrup. Stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth, then add vanilla.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.