Recipe: Yummy Matar Paneer with 680x482 Resolution
You can have Matar Paneer using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Matar Paneer
- Prepare 200 gm of Paneer.
- You need 100 gm of Peas.
- Prepare 2 of large Tomato.
- You need 1/2 inch of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Curd.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need as per taste of Salt and sugar.
- Prepare as required of Vegetable Oil.
Matar Paneer instructions
- Take paneer slab and put it in a bowl of lukewarm water. Toss gently and take out. Repeat this process 3 times before placing the paneer in a bowl of cold water. Take out and cut into cubes. Sprinkle salt on them..
- Pour Oil in pan. Put the paneer pieces for frying. Fry them in medium flame and set aside..
- Chop Tomato into slices. Put it in a blender. Add the ginger Slice as well. Add 1 tsp sugar and 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder. Make paste..
- Put peas in pan for frying. Fry them gently for 2-3 minutes. Add the paste. Keep the flame medium and keep tossing..
- Take the curd in a bowl. Add 1 tsp Coriander Powder. Mix well. Put it in pan. Mix Everything. Continue cooking..
- Once the raw smell of masala goes away, add water in pan. Cook in High flame and wait till water starts boiling. Once water starts boiling, add paneer cubes. Lower the flame and let the Paneer pieces absorb the flavour..
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.