How to Cook Tasty Quick Sauté: Asparagus and eggs芦笋炒蛋 with 680x482 Resolution
Quick Sauté: Asparagus and eggs芦笋炒蛋.
You can cook Quick Sauté: Asparagus and eggs芦笋炒蛋 using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Sauté: Asparagus and eggs芦笋炒蛋
- It’s 1 bunch of spring Asparagus.
- You need 4 of baby sweet bell peppers.
- You need 2 of pasture raised eggs.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 Tsp of rice wine.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 3 Tsp of non-filtered extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of shredded Ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame seeds oil.
Quick Sauté: Asparagus and eggs芦笋炒蛋 step by step
- Rinse Asparagus, baby sweet bell peppers and peeled onions in running water..
- Dice onions, bell peppers and slice Asparagus. Set aside..
- Whisk fish sauce and rice wine into eggs while waiting the cast iron wok to heat up..
- Add 2 Tsp olive oil and pour egg mixture into the wok. Scramble the egg while it gets cook for about 5 seconds.set aside..
- Add the remaining 1 Tsp olive oil. Sauté onions, bell peppers and Ginger on medium heat until aromatic before adding Asparagus. Add a little bit water to create a steaming environment to cook Asparagus for about 1 minutes..
- Season with salt and pepper. Finally add scrambled eggs into the wok. Drizzle 1 tsp of toasted sesame seeds oil. Serve with rice or porridge..
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.