How to Prepare Delicious Keto Pepperoni Pizza with 751x532 Resolution
Keto Pepperoni Pizza.
You can cook Keto Pepperoni Pizza using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Pepperoni Pizza
- You need 3 cups of shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 2 oz of Cream Cheese block.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of Super Fine Almond Flour.
- You need 8 oz of can Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 4 oz of Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 24 slices of Pepperoni.
Keto Pepperoni Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- First let's make the sauce. Combine the tomato sauce, water, Italian seasoning,garlic powder, chilli powder, Cayenne Pepper sauce and parmesan cheese into a small sauce pan. Mix, cover and put on low heat stirring occasionally..
- Now let's make the crust. Grease a large sauce pan (I use bacon fat) and put on burner over low/medium heat. Chop cream cheese into small cubes and add into large sauce pan. Add 2 cups mozzarella and 1/2 cup cheddar. Add almond flour. Constantly stir mixture over heat until cheese melts and forms dough-like consistency..
- Take dough mixture and place on to large sheet of parchment paper. Cover with additional sheet of parchment and roll with rolling pin to form 12-16 inch circle..
- Remove top parchment. Poke a bunch of holes in dough with fork. Place dough circle on to pizza pan and bake in oven for 6-8 minutes our until it begins to crisp..
- Remove dough from oven. Let cool for 10 minutes. Top with 1/2 of sauce mixture (put the rest in the fridge for another day). Top with 1 cup of mozzarella, 1/2 cup of cheddar and pepperoni..
- Bake @350° for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool before eating..
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.